Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I love you after 9 years?




It has been 9 years today
that we have been happily married.
26/4/2003







How fast the years have flown by as we travelled together
through the joys and trials
that this world brings to life.





I couldn't resist the opportunity to show the many ways that I love my husband.





The dictionary gives these meanings for:~

loved, loving.
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5.
to embrace and kiss
6.
affectionate concern for the well-being
7.
strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for
8.
the object or thing so liked: Damien was her great love.
9.
the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
= Our shared love of God
10.
to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in loving.
11.
to need or require; benefit greatly from.



In these ways and many more I love and continue to grow in love with my husband, Damien.






I thank God daily for bringing into my life,
the God fearing,
loving man
that my husband is.

I pray that God has placed in your life someone to care for deeply.


God's Blessing On You Today and Always,
Corinne 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the love you and Damien clearly share for each other.
    It is so easy for a marriage to fall into a pattern of the man and wife living 'parallel lives', instead of sharing life's journey together.
    Your blog is inspirational as always, and I have no doubt you and Damien will continue your journey together, hand in hand through all the pleasures and challenges God will bring you in your future.
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your beautiful life with us.
    Love and God Bless
    Erin xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Corinne! I hope you having a wonderful celebration! You guys are a great couple & I know we treasure your friendship!
    Blessings
    Renata
    PS Damo looks soooooo.... young in that picture :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading what you think about our daily lives! Thanks for reading, Corinne.