Wednesday, January 4, 2012

beautiful evenings, blessings from God

I just thought I'd share one of our beautiful summer evenings that we spent we with lovely church family.

We spent a lovely afternoon watching the Sunday School children play
~ make believe games, playing in the mud, hide & seek, chase'ies.

Enjoying the tastes of summer BBQ's and fresh salads.

Relaxing with church family, the together~ness and laughter.

Peace and quiet falls as the sun sets behind in spectacular soft colours.



The Lake




JB & his truck




Hide and Seek



I CAN catch you!

Evening colours with JB

1 comment:

  1. Great photos Corinne! What a bunch of cute kids ( not biased at all ;) )!
    I like the extra additions you've added to your blog ~ looks wonderful!
    Have a great week ~ glad you guys are back ~ when do you leave again. Wish I could come along ( not sure what Dave would say though).
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading what you think about our daily lives! Thanks for reading, Corinne.