Saturday, June 19, 2010

A VISITING KIND OF DAY :)

Today was a fantastic day! Jacob and I had so much fun. In the morning we went to visit Nan (at the farm) and Uncle Steve and Nettles were there too.

Jacob had a go at sitting on his own and it was the first time we had the toys out at Nan's - and what a great mess we made too!

We loved Uncle Steve's attention (anyone who gives JB vegemite toast and biscuits are friends for life :D )


This must have all too much fun because JB then slept for 2 hrs, which he never does at home 
- I was told that "everything is just better at Nan's"

We came home for our afternoon sleep and then we had a lovely visit from Aunty Tegan and cousin Mia (4 weeks).


A few jumps in my jolly jumper, a big feed, warm bath, a few cuddles and Jesus loves me and that was it! Big Sleep time for JB.


Of course, Daddy most likely had an even better day at the Christian Men's Convention in Wagga - I wonder who won the Go-Carts this year??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy reading what you think about our daily lives! Thanks for reading, Corinne.